Kayıt Ol

SENDE PAYLAŞ BAŞKALARINA FAYDAN OLSUN

HAKSIZLIK.COM

Gönderen Konu: Get up the wages! Man City appoints De Bruyne to extend contract until 2025  (Okunma sayısı 8 defa)

limited

• İleti: 68
    • Profili Görüntüle

"The Blues" Manchester City, the leading team of the English Premier League team announced a contract with Kevin De Bruyne, the midfielder of the team's long term until the year 2025 on Wednesday, April 7. come

The original contract for the 29-year-old will expire in the summer of 2023, however, Pep Guardiola, the boss of the team, wants to keep him in the long-running football team, allowing for expansion. contract

"It is the greatest ติดตั้ง slotxo ios  happiness for me. Since I joined the team in 2015, my feelings are like this is my home, I love the fans, my family lives in Manchester.

"While this football club has a goal for success. Which helped my footsteps to develop So it's a good signing for my professional football career, ”said the footballer.

For new wages of Belgium national team star The media said that several media outlets will increase to 300,000 pounds per week (about 12.9 million baht) from the original 280,000 pounds (about 12 million baht) per week.